Two Wenches and a Dog

We are two wenches. We have a dog.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The first post! It's a joint effort, I'm Liz, she's Sharill. By she, of course, I mean my lovely roommate of almost 4 years, Sharill. Three more years and we can move to Massachusetts and register for china and blenders and stuff. Take a bow, Sharill.

- I am.

Good. To continue, we went to college together, moved in together, and are still living in near connubial bliss four years later, after a brief hiatus when the bitch left me and went to London. Now it's my turn - revenge is sweet, for I am going to China next year. Haha, I cross more time zones than she did!

- Yeah, but London is a lot cooler, plus they speak English, and that's where Wills is.

You didn't even meet him! She throws that in my face all the time. "Ooh, I was close to St. Andrews." Blah, blah, blah. Gay boys ruin everything.

- Whatever. It's my turn now, bitch. The dog is mine, you don't pay for shit! Don't even try to go claiming the dog. You're lucky she even recognizes you after the time you spend trying to sneak around the house and be quiet so she won't know you're home so you don't have to let her out and walk her.

Just because you fell in love with a dog first, now you think you can complain about paying for everything?

- That's SO not even true. You wanted those big-ass sister dogs that we never could have a) fit in the house; and b) afforded the food for. Then you decided to pick a dog from the puppy caravan place with the scary lady but they thought we were lesbians and wouldn't let us adopt. All your fault.

Yeah, your tiny cute little dog is now 31 pounds.

- Shut up or I'll make her sit on you.

I'm really scared now.

- I'm hungry.

Me too. Want to go get Taco Bell?

- Ooh....Mountain Dew and crunchwraps. Does it count against project hotness if we share one?

Absolutely not. Shared food is shared calories, but halved because it's good karma to share.

- I can make myself believe that for tonight. To the border! Are you driving or am I?

I drove to Christian's, you have to drive to the Bell. Besides, you're the one with the money.

- True.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home