Two Wenches and a Dog

We are two wenches. We have a dog.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Today is a great and auspicious day. I'm talking, of course, about the Hilary Duff concert that Sharill and I are going to tonight. Row 7 baby! We'll be up close and personal with the Duffster herself. I wonder if she'd be upset if we insist on calling her Lizzie McGuire?

There will be pictures and sarcasm galore, either tonight when we get home (but probably not, as we'll be too overcome with joy from this special, special opportunity) or tomorrow sometime.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger BillDad said...

It's OK. I could not pick Hilary Duff out of a crowd anyway. What is her claim to fame? Does she sing? So here I am, one person who has no clue about such things and does not even care who she is. When she becomes involved in politics like Barbara and begins to mess with the taxes, then I begin to care. Until then let her sing. If she sings in the forest, do the trees hear her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home